Sunday, September 11, 2011

NYIGF: Take a Number

>
One of the other big themes I noticed while I was touring the New York International Gift Fair were numbers.  They were printed on everything from pillows to storage boxes.  I thought they looked really fresh and fun.  Another popular item I noticed that you can see in some of these examples are wire baskets and storage items in every possible size and shape.  Enjoy!

These boxes and the pillows above are from Vagabond Vintage, one of my favorite booths.  You can find their items available at Mothology

Numbered pillows from Go Home.

Numbered boxes at BoBo Intriguing Objects.

Numbered box, vintage German walking sticks and Swiss Army bag at Blue Ocean Traders.

Numbered boxes at Design Legacy.

Numbered accessories at Two's Company above and below.

Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment