I'm very lucky that Estee Lauder sends me products to review because I often fall in love with crazy colors that I would never have tried on my own. I've been getting compliments on their red lipstick so I thought I would share it and a few of my other favorites with you. I think New Year's Eve is the perfect time to try something new!
- Estee Lauder Extravagant Berry Long Lasting Lipstick - Great matte color by itself but even better layer with a lip gloss. Just found out that it's Limited Edition so get it while you can!
- Estee Lauder Extravagant Plum Pure Color Lip Gloss - Also fabulous by itself but I love it layered over the Extravagant Berry Lipstick. You might want to blot some off before you kiss someone at midnight!
- Nars Mata Hari Blush - Looks a little scary bright pink in the compact but actually very natural once it's been applied with a fluffy brush. Makes me look alive in the winter when I'm pale as a ghost!
- Clé de Peu Concealer - Worth every penny! Stays creamy and covers without looking like you're wearing concealer. You'll need this for New Year's Day!
- La Mer The Treatment Fluid Foundation - Also worth every penny! It gives light coverage with SPF 15 that looks natural and feels fabulous!
- Lancôme Hypnôse Waterproof Custom Volumn Mascara - I love Lancôme mascara and always wear waterproof since it doesn't smudge. If you wear the red lipstick, it's best to go lighter on the eyes but don't skimp on the mascara.
- Smythson Wash Bag - There is nothing I love more than pulling out this pretty plum colored make up bag from Smythson. I don't think they make this exact bag any longer but they do have a fun magenta color still available. Happy New Year!