Sunday, October 23, 2011

Gift Show Guide

>
I'm getting ready to visit the New York International Gift Fair on Sunday and thought I'd share some of my favorite booths at Pier 94.  Bungalow 5, above, is booth #45000 and their colorful furniture and accessories are always a hit.  If you can't make it, you can also check out their new showroom in New York at 215 West 30th Street.

Oomph # 41005 continues to add new products to their colorful collection including a backgammon table. 

I love seeing all the color combinations and monogram styles available on the linens at Julia B #45077.

You'll think you've stepped into a garden in the Diane James Home booth #42059. 

Lamshop is exhibiting for the first time so make sure you stop by booth #48086 and say hello to Lindsey and Maggie!  
I can't wait to see all the new furniture and accessories that will be on display at Made Goods in booth #45020.

No comments:

Post a Comment