Friday, October 28, 2011

Windows at Bergdorf Goodman

>
All the windows at Bergdorf Goodman are amazing, not just those for the holidays.  A new book from Assouline, Windows at Bergdorf Goodman, chronicles many of their fanciful creations.  The delft window above is absolutely gorgeous but my all time favorite is the window with a tilted floor that makes it look like a ship is listing to one side, below.  I lived on West 58th Street for a few years and I always loved walking by the windows every morning on my way to work.  They are like a gift to all New Yorkers.  The limited edition book is hefty not only in size but price at $550.  I'm hoping they come out with a regular version next year so we can all enjoy the store windows from the comfort of our homes. 









Photos by Ricky Zehavi and John Cordes © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment